- Year-end & New Year Events 2023
- On December 31, 2023, ring in the New Year with a special performance by pianist "Nanohana," traditional Okinawan acts, taiko drumming, and a dazzling fireworks display.
On January 1, 2024, join us for sunrise watching, a ceremonial sake barrel breaking, celebratory drinks, mochi-pounding, and a unique two-day chance to try on traditional Ryukyu attire and take commemorative photos.
- Christmas Event 2023
- Join us at Sheraton Okinawa Sunmarina Resort on December 23 and 24, 2023, for a festive Christmas event. Enjoy a Giant Christmas Tree, photos with Santa, Christmas Projection Mapping , and a captivating Hula Dance Show & Live Jazz Performance.
- 【January 2024】Notice of Power Outage
- Please be informed there will be a scheduled power outage due to annual facility equipment inspection work from January 9 to 11, 2024. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Notice of Hotel Construction 2024
- We are currently undergoing renovation works at [Sheraton Okinawa Sunmarina Resort].
Due to the construction, there may be noise and restricted areas. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
■Period :2024/1/9～ 2024/3/21
- 【February 2024】Notice of Power Outage
- Please be informed there will be a scheduled power outage due to compliance construction work from February 28, 2024 (Wednesday).
We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Virtual Reality Station Now Opening!
- "Virtual Reality Station" opens October 6, 2023, featuring two VR attractions that offer immersive adventures through Okinawa's scenic and resort experiences.
- Sheraton Okinawa Illumination
- Enjoy a special moment with Sheraton's illumination. Glistening lights extending from the hotel entrance will welcome and farewell our guests.
November 1, 2023, to February 29, 2024
*The illumination dates may change due to inclement weather.
- Information of Sheraton Okinawa
- Introducing our new exclusive products at Sheraton Okinawa. These items are ideal as souvenirs for visitors coming from afar. As we move forward, we'll be adding more products that are unique to Okinawa.
Please note, some of these items are available for a limited time only. We encourage you to check our selection regularly.
- Morning Yoga
- Start and end your day with Beach Yoga class at Sunmarina Beach.
Feel the Okinawan breeze and relax your mind and body.
- Notice of Automatic Voice Response System for the Hotel Telephone Line
- Starting July 20, 2023, 9:00 AM an automated voice response system will be introduced for the main telephone line at our hotel.
Follow the voice prompts to specify your inquiry or desired department for assistance.
We'll connect you accordingly.
246 guest rooms are all equipped with a balcony to ensure the comfort as your home away from home during your resort stay. In the South Tower, guest rooms are 50sqm in size and are designed with traditional Okinawan texture patterns and décor to enhance the resort ambience. In the Main Tower, we offer Maisonette rooms that consist of two floors including a tatami area, providing ample space that can be recommended for a family.
RESTAURANT & BAR
Our two restaurants offer a variety of dining options with fresh, local flavors combined with superb ocean views.
After your dinner, enjoy tropical cocktails at our luxurious bar overlooking the breathtaking view of sunset.
Activities & Events
Wellness & Spa
“Nuchigusui” means “medicine for life” in Okinawan regional dialect. It is our all-weather facility consisting of an indoor pool, Japanese bath, private baths, fitness gym and Spa to offer a healthy and relaxing time.