- 【February Special 】"The Grill" Steak Dinner
- Devour the luxurious grilled course where you can choose one main course from U.S Angus Beef Sirloin or Australian Beef Tenderloin.
【Dates】February 1～Februrary 28, 2019
- Special offer for House guest ONLY【20% OFF】
- We offer a special discount for following marine activities for hotel guests who stay with us from February 1 to March 15, 2019!
Boat Snorkel Tour
Blue Cave Snorkel Tour
【Dates】February 1～March 15, 2019
- Power Outage Notice
- Please be informed there will be a scheduled power outage due to annual facility/equipment inspection work from April 9 to 11, 2019.
- Whale Watching Tour
Enjoy watching whale surface around the Okinawan islands as you enjoy the beautiful blue ocean!
【Dates】December 22, 2018～April 6, 2019
- Sheraton Summer Fireworks
- Fireworks in the Onna village sky! Our fireworks will be set off from the resort marina, and it will definitely make your trip memorable.
【Dates】July 23, 2019～August 31, 2019
- Sunmarina Starlight Promenade
Winter illuminations have become a popular attraction across Japan. Please enjoy this unique moment with our illuminations.
【Dates】December 1, 2018～February 28, 2019
- SPA & Lunch Package
- SPA & Lunch Package includes a lunch at Dining Room SENSES and Marine Ball Treatment at CHURĀKU SPA.
- Indoor Pool & Lunch Package
- The Indoor Pool & Lunch Package includes a lunch at Dining Room SENSES and access to the Indoor Pool.
- Sheraton Hot Pot Fair
- Japanese hot pot is perfect for the cold season. Bruch the cold away and warm your heart and body.
- Kids Stamp Rally
- Special activities for children! Join one (1) activity from each list and get your card stamped. Collect all 3 stamps and receive a special Gold Medal!
246 guest rooms are all equipped with a balcony to ensure the comfort as your home away from home during your resort stay. In the South Tower, guest rooms are 50sqm in size and are designed with traditional Okinawan texture patterns and décor to enhance the resort ambience. In the Main Tower, we offer Maisonette rooms that consist of two floors including a tatami area, providing ample space that can be recommended for a family.
RESTAURANT & BAR
Our two restaurants offer a variety of dining options with fresh, local flavors combined with superb ocean views.
After your dinner, enjoy tropical cocktails at our luxurious bar overlooking the breathtaking view of sunset.
Activities & Events
Wellness & Spa
“Nuchigusui” means “medicine for life” in Okinawan regional dialect. It is our all-weather facility consisting of an indoor pool, Japanese bath, private baths, fitness gym and Spa to offer a healthy and relaxing time.