- Sunmarina Starlight Promenade
- Winter illuminations have become a popular attraction across Japan. Please enjoy this unique moment with our illuminations.
【Dates】November 1, 2019～February 29, 2020
※Schedule is subject to change depending on weather conditions.
- Sanshin at the beach
- Sanshin is a traditional Okinawan 3-string instrument, with a 500-year history. Enjoy and make your trip more memorable! Beginners are welcome!
- Whale Watching Tour
January through March is the best season for whale watching in Okinawa.
Enjoy watching whale surface around the Okinawan islands as you enjoy the beautiful blue ocean!
- Morning Yoga & Sunset Yoga
- Start and end your day with Beach Yoga class at Sunmarina Beach.
Feel the Okinawan breeze and relax your mind and body.
- Indoor Pool & Lunch Package
- The Indoor Pool & Lunch Package includes a lunch at Dining Room SENSES and access to the Indoor Pool.
- Kids Stamp Rally
- Special activities for children! Join one (1) activity from each list and get your card stamped. Collect all 3 stamps and receive a special Gold Medal!
246 guest rooms are all equipped with a balcony to ensure the comfort as your home away from home during your resort stay. In the South Tower, guest rooms are 50sqm in size and are designed with traditional Okinawan texture patterns and décor to enhance the resort ambience. In the Main Tower, we offer Maisonette rooms that consist of two floors including a tatami area, providing ample space that can be recommended for a family.
RESTAURANT & BAR
Our two restaurants offer a variety of dining options with fresh, local flavors combined with superb ocean views.
After your dinner, enjoy tropical cocktails at our luxurious bar overlooking the breathtaking view of sunset.
Activities & Events
Wellness & Spa
“Nuchigusui” means “medicine for life” in Okinawan regional dialect. It is our all-weather facility consisting of an indoor pool, Japanese bath, private baths, fitness gym and Spa to offer a healthy and relaxing time.