- Notice of Change in Hotel Operations
- To enforce sanitary precaution and maximize the safety of our valued guests from novel coronavirus (COVID-19), please be advised that our hotel operations will change. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your understanding.
- Our commitments to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- In response to the recent pandemic of COVID-19, we have enhanced our policies in order to ensure the safety and hygiene of our guests to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Pool & Lunch Package
- The Pool & Lunch Package includes a lunch at Dining Room SENSES and access to the Pool.
- Sanshin at the beach
- Sanshin is a traditional Okinawan 3-string instrument, with a 500-year history. Enjoy and make your trip more memorable! Beginners are welcome!
- Morning Yoga
- Start and end your day with Beach Yoga class at Sunmarina Beach.
Feel the Okinawan breeze and relax your mind and body.
246 guest rooms are all equipped with a balcony to ensure the comfort as your home away from home during your resort stay. In the South Tower, guest rooms are 50sqm in size and are designed with traditional Okinawan texture patterns and décor to enhance the resort ambience. In the Main Tower, we offer Maisonette rooms that consist of two floors including a tatami area, providing ample space that can be recommended for a family.
RESTAURANT & BAR
Our two restaurants offer a variety of dining options with fresh, local flavors combined with superb ocean views.
After your dinner, enjoy tropical cocktails at our luxurious bar overlooking the breathtaking view of sunset.
Activities & Events
Wellness & Spa
“Nuchigusui” means “medicine for life” in Okinawan regional dialect. It is our all-weather facility consisting of an indoor pool, Japanese bath, private baths, fitness gym and Spa to offer a healthy and relaxing time.